Hey everyone, Brendan here – I love to take photos while travelling 🙂
I established My Travel Photo Tips website to helping holidaymakers with their travel photography offering expert information, tips, tools and recommendations.
For as long as I can remember I’ve loved to take photographs
- As a teenager my father asked me to use his camera to take some photos of my baby sister’s christening;
- The first camera I ever had was a Kodak disposable camera (do you remember them, film camera with 24 shots in a cardboard box….);
- I was the designated photographer on a University Field Trip flying, I was using a simple point and shoot film camera at the time;
- My first digital camera was a Fujifilm FinePix S7000 Zoom;
- My current camera is a Sony A65 DSLR.
What about now?
Whenever I travel I always make certain that I have a camera on me. It may be my DSLR or a pocket sized point n shoot or it could be my iPhone. The best camera is always the one you have on you.
What I love about travel photography is that it encompanses so many of the photography disciplines. From landscapes to wildlife photography, from food to street photography, or portraiture to night-time photography.
Make no mistake I am no expert or professional photographer, I am just someone who loves to get out and about with his camera. What I love is travel photography, it is when I am travelling that I get to indulge my photo bug…
The reason I created this site was because it is difficult to find information for photographers like myself; to help travellers and holidaymakers with their travel photography by offering expert information, tips, tools and recommendations.
I am going to share my personal experiences with you, what I have found over the years to help myself become a better photographer.
I love to talk about photography and if you find the content on the site interesting, or you want to share your own experience or opinions, please do speak up. I would love to hear from you. Just leave a comment below and make sure you visit my site regularly as I am always updating it with information, tips, tools and recommendations.
Thanks for dropping by, I wish you all the best with your photography ?
Founder of My Travel Photo Tips